Monday, July 1, 2013

Travel in Style

Travel in Style

One thing I love as much as traveling is FASHION, so when I get to combine the 2 it makes me very happy.  I, like most girls, love to pack lots of cute clothes for vacations.  You always want to look chic for pictures, but I also like to dress cute for the actual travel part.  Now, when I say "cute" that doesn't mean expensive!  For anyone that knows me I am the BIGGEST bargain shopper, I literally won't buy anything at retail.  If I RARELY buy anything at full price, it is for CLASSIC items that NEVER go on sale and will never go out of style.  For me, this is usually accessories :)

Requirements for my travel style, cute-yet comfortable!  Usually involves flats and layers. I love to wear scarves on planes, you just never know when they will be FREEZING or extremely HOT! 


Selfie in an airport bathroom on my last vacation. Gianni Bini Flats(Dillards), Jessica Simpson Maxi skirt (Dillards) White Tank(JcPenny) ALL on CLEARANCE and of course a LARGE purse to hold EVERYTHING ;)



Some great celebrity fall/winter looks. Flats or boots with layers and large bags!



I love Maxi dresses and Maxi skirts for summer travel! Most people think it looks "dressed up" and I think they feel like pajamas!  It takes as must effort to put this on as a t-shirt and shorts, and in my opinion WAY more comfortable and CHIC! Love Kim's jacket for extra layers and I LOVE Ashley's carryon :)


Thanks friends!  Happy Travels!
XO
Danielle



No comments:

Post a Comment