Monday, June 10, 2013

We have been home a little over a week from our vacation, trying to get back into the groove of reality and missing vacation life.  We had a great time, lots of busy moments and lots of relaxing moments.  We love the resorts, there is so much R&R to be had and lots of fun kids activities, so we only spent 2 days at the parks.  One day at Magic Kingdom and one day at Animal Kingdom.  Hudson is only 2, so we will have lots of future trips for him to experience the other parks.  Plus, it was little later in spring than I usually prefer to go.  I like the end of April, before it gets TOO HOT and kids aren't out of school yet.  Going the end of May we had to deal with the start of the extreme Florida humidity and summer break starting for kids(which means summer crowds)!  

I have lots of pictures to sort through, but here are a few favorites of Hudson experiencing Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom

  
Hudson on the Teacups at Magic Kingdom, this face reminds me of the Disney ads of kids getting surprised with a vacation and I almost start crying :)
Meeting Mickey, Hudson was so excited he actually pushed through the line when he first spotted him and slipped through our grasps and interrupted another family's picture...opps 
Maddie(my 14 year old niece), Hudson and I on the carousel, one of his favorite rides.  He got quite upset when the rides were over, he didn't understand why he couldn't just stay on and keep going.  


I have lots of other things to chat about from this vacation, so until next time...happy travels my friends!
XO
Danielle



No comments:

Post a Comment